MF KOM-lunsj med Nelus Niemandt
- Sted: online via zoom
- Legg til i kalender
"Professor Nelus Niemandt is the rector of the School for Social Innovation (SSI) at Huguenot College in Wellington, South Africa. He will present thoughts and learnings on the intersections between ideas about social innovation and missional leadership, and mutual insights between social innovation and faithful innovation." MF KOM lunsjen vil foregå i hybrid format. Nelus Niemandt er med live fra Wellington, Sør-Afrika.
Some of the learnings have been that faithful innovation flourishes when the following leadership capacities are evident:
· A pragmatic missionary identity that is contextually sensitive and thus able to discern the Spirit’s activity and invitation to flourishing life in a particular context.
· An outward-looking identity that is open to encounters with strangers and resilient enough to adapt to challenging circumstances.
· The courage to lead, take risks and embrace adaptive change.
· A strong sense of vocation.
· A strategy of leadership as a journey.
· Imaginative leadership - the ability to create visionary images supporting desired futures from currently non-existing ideas, actions, processes, and products.
· The ability to build partnerships and networks.
· The capacity to value diversity and forging a team to work together.
· Innovative thinking and processing, that includes co-designing, delivering and implementation of prototypes.
· The ability to create a culture of innovation with few or no hierarchal limitations.
· Developing skills that support social entrepreneurship.