Print, copy and scan
Students can print and copy at MF using their printing quota.
You can print from:
- the student PCs in the library (login using your MF user account)
- from your laptop
- PDF files and images can also be printed directly from USB memory stick
Before you can print
You need the following before you can use the printers and copy machines:
- Activate your MF user account
- Your MF student card
Prices and refill
When you activate your account you will automatically receive 100 NOK on your printing account, and then it will be refilled with 100 NOK per quarter year.
To connect your card to your printing account
- Print something from one of the student computers (You must have logged in to Windows with your own account!)
- You should receive the printing code in an e-mail on your private e-mail address registered on StudentWeb. Check your spam folder if you can't find the e-mail.
- Go to the big Canon copy machine in the library.
- Important: First swipe your card in the reader on the right side of the copy machine
- Then type in the code given to you in the e-mail. (If you do this in the wrong order, the card will not be registered and you won't be able to use it for printing.)
- Now your card should be registered and can be used on all printers and copy machines. You will not have to use your code after this.