User account and password
The user account is used for:
- Feide (login service for logging in to many different web sites)
- Eduroam (wireless network)
- WISEflow (exam platform)
- Printing and copying
- BIBSYS Oria
- Student PCs in the library
- Office 365
Your user account at MF is used to log in to most of our services, for example Canvas, Feide, Oria and Wi-Fi.
In order to activate your account, you have to complete your semester registration first. It can take three days before the semester fee payment has been registered at MF.
- Get your username and password in the Student Reception (3rd floor). Bring your ID.
- Log in to https://activate.mf.no
- Create a new password
- Submit the form to activate your user account. After about 15 minutes your account should be activated
You must also make sure to get your student card. You need it in order to use the Student ID app and our library services.
If you forget your username or password, contact the Student Reception. Remember to bring a valid identification (ID card or passport).