Find Your Schedule
Are you wondering about when your lectures are? You can find your course schedule in TimeEdit.
You can also subscribe to your schedule from TimeEdit, so you can see the lectures directly in the calendar app on your phone or tablet. When you subscribe to the schedule, the calendar will automatically update when there are any changes like moved, postponed or cancelled lectures. You can find more detailed instructions about calendar subscription here.
Once you have started on your studies at MF and have gotten access to Canvas, you can also easily view your entire schedule there. However, note that the schedule in Canvas is not updated immediately, so if a lecture has been moved to another room, it will take some time before the new room is shown in Canvas!
To find your course schedule
- Go to TimeEdit, then click "Schedule".
- In the “Search” dropdown menu, select "Course"
- Enter the course name (full name or part of it) that you are attending in the box below
- Click on "search"
- Select the course by clicking on it. It will end up in the box to the right
- Repeat step 2 - 5 for all the subjects you want to show
- When you have added all the courses you want, you can click on the "Show schedule" button to show the schedule
The information in the schedule can be read in conjunction with the course description for the subject in question and any subject page/booklet (available from your instructor or in Canvas). Course descriptions and program plans for different study programs can be found in the subject catalogue.
For more information on the individual courses, look at the course descriptions and course page/booklet which will be distributed at the beginning of each course, and will be posted in Canvas.