Problems logging in to Canvas
If you have problems logging in to Canvas:
- Are you logging in to Canvas - MF? Each school has its own Canvas, make sure you didn't accidentally go to another school's Canvas (check the green box in the screenshot below).
MF's Canvas is found on https://mf.instructure.com, you can also find a link to our Canvas on the bottom of this web site.
- Also make sure you selected "MF Norwegian School of Theology, Religion and Society" as your affiliation (blue box in the screenshot).
If another school is shown there, click on the "Change affiliation" link to go back to the selection screen.
If you still cannot log in, you can try to open Private/Incognito mode in your browser, it will then ignore all previous settings and act as if you are on the web site for the first time:
- In Firefox:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Alternatively: Menu > "New private window..."
- In Google Chrome:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Alternatively: Menu > "New incognito window"
- In Safari (on Mac):
- File > "New Private Window"
You could also try using another browser to achieve the same effect.
If you still have issues with Canvas, check this troubleshooting diagram for Canvas:
OBS: Some of the details in the troubleshooting diagram may not apply to all international students! If you are not certain, please ask in the student reception.