Register research in Cristin
Deadline: 31 January
As a researcher it is your responsibility to register your publications in Cristin. Documentation of academic publishing is part of the foundation for the result-based redistribution (RBR) in the research budgets from the Ministry of Education and Research.
- Journal article
- Book chapter in an anthology
- Monograph or anthology
- Conference article
- Conference proceeding
- Public and user-oriented outreach
You may use both versions of Cristin to register common publication types.
Other user guides
- Project code on an academic publication
- Self-archiving in Cristin (making academic publications available in MF Open) (Tutorial from USN - Library)
- FAQ - Problems with logging in or registration
- Reporting instructions
Recommend journals and publishers
You can recommend journals and publishers to the DBH. The annual deadline is 30 November.